"Why can’t you get objective professional financial advice without being sold a product?"
It was that very question that in early 2006 led me to create THE ADVISORY FIRM, a fee-only financial planning and investment management practice located in Alpharetta, Georgia.
As a former electrical engineer that entered the financial services field as a professional stock trader and then transitioned to a full service broker/dealer, I have experienced what it is like from both the consumer perspective and on the product sales side.
That is why when I created this practice it was built with a couple of key fundamental concepts and philosophies:
- The understanding that as an investor you have options when selecting financial advice.
- You deserve a personalized financial strategy built just for you.
- You deserve plain spoken investment strategies that you understand, not complex financial jargon.
- A relationship free from financial product sales.
- You deserve to work with an advisor that doesn't charge any fees upfront, to build your trust and satisfaction.*
- An advisor that will work with you to identify your goals and then figure out the best investment, planning and tax strategy to help you achieve them.
* Financial Planning fees are not billed until plan is delivered and client is 100% satisfied. Investment Management fees are not charged until end of each quarter.
THE ADVISORY FIRM is proud to associate or maintain membership with the following organizations: